Its Quality in our signature service.
Here are some helpful tips and hints for you to keep your washer running smoothly and efficiently.
1. Don't put rubber mat in the machine.
2. Replace water fill hoses every 5 years if they are rubber
3. Do not overload.
4. Use proper detergent
5. Make sure you washer is level and not tilted over
6. The lifespan of a washer is 10/15 years if maintained correctly
On average a new refrigerator will cost you $1200-2700. By following these simple tips you can avoid a major repair or having to replace your appliance.
1. When adjusting the temperature, allow 24hours in between every number you go up.
2. Its recommended to clean your coils atleast once a year. If you have pets, then 3 times a year.
3. Make sure you close your doors firmly.
4. Always allow good airflow inside your freezer
5. Never place anything hot inside your refrigerator
Keeping your dryer maintenanced will effect your power bill and the lifespan of your dryer.
Here are a few helpful tips for your dryer.
1. Avoid kinking or blocking the dryer exhaust.
2. Clean lint screen after each use.
3. Drying multiple loads after each other will reduce the dry time by utilized heat retained by the previous load.
4. Clean out all items from clothes before putting them into the dryer.
We all know no one wants to use strong, dangerous, hazardous chemicals to clean their stove.
Here are some helpful tips for keeping your range or stove in top condition.
1.Put foil under the bake element.
2.Do not use chemical cleaners when cleanin stop top ovens or ranges.
3. Do not let your oven or range build up with grease; this is a fire hazard.
4. use your self-cleaning feature only 4 times a year. By using it more this will deplete the lifespan of your oven or stove.
Tired of spots or cloudy dishes? Here are some tips to avoid that.
1. Soft water is highly recommended.
2. Scrape the dishes off before putting them into the dishwasher.
3. Always run hot water at the sink just before it is hot, before running the dishwasher.
3. Choose he correct wash cycle.
5. Don't use detergent that has rinse aid in it. And always put liqiud rinse aid into the dispenser.
6. For getting rid of film, try product call ®Glisten.
Call us for same day service for all heating and air needs. We service all makes and models.
Call us at: 423-443-5993
How we work, our technician comes out to your house. And you will receive a quote, if you decide to do the repair the service call is free. If you decide not to it is $45 plus tax. We garentee all parts installed us against service failure for 2 years from the day of the repair. No garentee on rubber, glass or plastic parts. Labor shall be charged after 30 days of purchase. Guarantee is void is merchandise is moved from premises of original repair. Our garentee does not of course apply to any portion of your equipment on which we have not preform service at this time.